- Choose your friends with some Biblical criteria - You cannot on someone who does not first have a relationship with God.
- Commit to the long haul - Are you willing to invest the time to nurture that relationship?
- Sharing “Ups and Downs” – There will be times of triumph and sorrow. Will you rejoice in the good times and share the burden in the tough times?
- Be thankful – No matter what the situation or the burden be thankful. Express thanks at every opportunity.
- Be patient – Express a willingness to accept change. Show a desire to work through a problem. Lend leadership when uncertainty comes.
- Be considerate – Think about the needs of your fiend over the needs or yourself.
Love you all,